SingleSource provides nationwide coverage for REO and Pre-REO field services and Property Inspections.
Failure to properly winterize property is one of the most costly mistakes in the REO business. SingleSource understands this risk and contracts REO field professionals to service our properties. Our standard winterization includes:
- Draining all supply lines
- Plugging the main supply line
- Winterizing all drain line traps with antifreeze
- Use of forced air to remove standing water from supply lines
- Placard commodes, sinks, and front door
Our Field Agent will ensure your assets’ doors and windows are secure to mitigate occurrence of forced entry by unauthorized parties. During the securing process, our agent will:
- Re-key the main door and secure a lock box for future entry
- Secure all doors and windows
- Placard the front door
- In the event that the integrity of any of the exterior doors or windows is breached, our agent will secure the breach by boarding to HUD standards
Personal Property Remediation
Upon initial order, your SingleSource agent will properly discard all personal effects of the previous occupant(s). Items with a value in excess of $300 will be catalogued and stored for a specified period of time compliant with local ordinances. In the event that our agent uncovers any materials that may be toxic or considered hazardous, the items will be properly disposed of to limit negative exposure to the community as well as the environment.
It is a common belief among REO professionals that a properly manicured lawn attracts more buyers, higher offers, and helps remove the stigma and inherent risk of being a vacant REO property. Our Field Agents will provide bi-monthly lawn service compliant with HUD requirements. Snow removal compliant with local ordinances can also be facilitated on a transactional basis as requested.
Property Appreciation Services
SingleSource offers a complete array of Property Appreciation Services that can help maximize your net return on your disposed asset. Whether a fresh coat of paint or that new carpet smell would help market your property, we have you covered.
- Painting/Drywall service
- Kitchen appliances